Sunday, December 18, 2011

Myra & Kaya Visited the Zoo!

I finally got to have some quality mom time with my friend Lake and her daughter Kaya, who's a couple months older than Myra. We visited the zoo, which is always a great place to go (providing it is an animal-friendly zoo). I'm a little busy lately, so not too many posts have actually been published, but I'll get this one cranked out and hopefully it will motivate me to do more. We always feel guilty when we don't update, my husband and I both, because my Grandma reads this blog, (Myra's Great-Grammy!) and we don't get to visit with her as much as we'd like. We love you Grammy!
They got cuddly on the old lion statue!
"'Mingos!"

Elephant


"Hey der! Stinky elephant! Hey!"


Chilling by the monkeys

So as you can see, we had an awesome time. I love the zoo for any day, it always reminds me of happiness and string cheese and enjoying touching my sunburn on the way home. Hope we get to go back there soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment