Monday, November 29, 2010

All I want for Christmas.......

Myra got one of her bottom front teeth last night, and screamed and screamed. It's been working it's way in for weeks, and I deluded myself into thinking the pain would be less when it finally poked through. Boy, was I wrong. She's been all drugged up with oragel since it surfaced last night, and since I stupidly tried to feed her quiet when we first discovered it. CHOMP. Oh, I won't do that again. Here she is working on them:

Gotta love them keys.

Another accomplishment of hers within the past twenty-four hours was pulling up in her crib. I knew she could pull herself up, because when we sit together while we're out and about I let her pull up (with a considerable amount of hovering and fretting) on the stroller, while sitting in my lap.

I put her in her crib, in her Boppy so I know she won't fall and smash her head on something. Then I went about updating this very blog and checking my facebook, not really worried since I could hear her ooo-ing and baabaa-ing happily behind me. I finished with the computer, turned around, and lo and behold Myra was standing there grinning away!! (alternating between standing and kneeling really, since her sleeper onesie was caught under her feet). I grabbed my camera and snapped a few photos before she realized she couldn't get down.

So proud!!
"So, how do I sit back down?"

She'll be six months on Wednesday, who knows what she'll accomplish by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment