Friday, November 5, 2010

P90x and Pooping

I'm working on getting back in shape after my pregnancy, and I don't want to mess around with diets because I eat pretty healthy already and I'm breastfeeding. My husband and I are going to start the p90x workout program!!! He bought it in the spring and I wasn't able to do it for a while even after the baby because of my c-section, but now I decree: BRING IT ON.


We invested in a pull up bar which we thought was the one from the program, but lo-and-behold it's a knock off. That's what you get for using craig's list to try to snag a deal. I'm sure we'll make it work anyways! The bolts are all the wrong length, and the nuts don't screw on enough. It seems sturdy enough though, once we acquire better suited nuts and bolts. I still doubt I'll be strong enough to actually do one once it's put together.

Myra is asleep in my lap after some pretty rough poops, poor little girl. Must be really hard transitioning from liquid food to solid food. Here's my precious baby girl fussing her little bum off.


And then she let loose. I'm waiting anxiously for tomorrow, Saturday, we're going to Walmart with ammi, Myra's dad's mom. I've written a list of things I really don't need but am going to buy anyways. Two of these silly items are thick legging-like tights (the old style child ones that weren't so damned thin), and a miniature Santa hat for Myra's Christmas cards. Hopefully with the next post I'll have some cutie pictures of her there!

No comments:

Post a Comment