Saturday, November 20, 2010

Turkey Time

Getting ready for Thanksgiving is no small deal for us. In our house we clean like crazy until most of everything is put away and then we wax the floors. However, I'm stuck on the first part.


While Myra is charming as always, she is very distracting. I have yet to finish quilting the back of her "Big Girl" blanket (I'm going to give it to her when she graduates to a single or toddler bed). Her dad and I had a day off this last Thursday and went to the zoo! We could have gotten home sooner, it was a really long trip!!

Getting ready with an early morning nap!
Daddy's first time using the Ergo.
Posing like a pro.
Leap frog, anyone?
Gators!!
At the end of the day Myra was pooped! Afterward, we went to visit grandma and grandpa, which was a little much, but daddy really missed them. Now we're working on getting our ducks, or should I say turkeys, in a row. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment